Our festival hours run from 9AM to 7:30pm (weather dependent). Entry is closed after 7~7:30pm (weather dependent) but visitors may stay in the fields until dusk (around 8 ~ 8:30pm).
Tickets will be released weekly every Tuesday @ 12:01 AM PST. Tickets are released for the following week. All tickets include entry to the event and parking.
WHAT IS LOW BLOOM AND HIGH BLOOM?
Our staggered tulip planting process during early, mid and late season, allows our fields to BLOOM at various stages through our 4-5 week-long festival.
At the early stages of bloom or Low Bloom, the field will show both green buds and colour. During the remainder of the season or High Bloom, our field will show full colour in bloom.
LOW BLOOM IS FOR
- People who want to avoid the crowds but want to enjoy the tulips
- Gardening/nature enthusiasts
- Those looking for best value tickets
- People who want to capture the tulips in their early stages
- Senior groups looking to get out in the fresh air
- People who don’t mind limited flowers in bloom in the field
Does this sound like you? Book your ticket during low bloom.
HIGH BLOOM IS FOR
- Photographers looking for full colour fields
- People wanting to see the field filled with a lot of colour
- People who don’t mind crowds
- People who want to experience what they see featured on social media
Does this sound like you? Book your ticket during high bloom.
Early bird entry for those wishing to take advantage of sunrise access to the fields for the best photo opportunities. Entry at 5-6am, depending on date.
- April 15 - April 22 6:15 AM - 8:59 AM
- April 23 - April 30 6:00 AM - 8:59 AM
- May 1 – May 6 5:45 AM - 8:59 AM
- May 7 – May 12 5:30 AM - 8:59 AM
Please note: these dates and times are subject to change and weather dependent.
Tuesdays and Thursdays after 3pm, locals get a special price. This offer applies to:
- Abbotsford Residents: Every Tuesday and Thursday
- Mission Residents: April 25
- Langley Residents: April 30
- Chilliwack Residents: May 2
Only one (1) member of your party must present a valid BC Driver’s license with a qualifying address. Other weekday prices apply to non-local groups. All Parking is free and included with your ticket.
VIP FLOWER CROWN PACKAGE
- One High Bloom ticket for May 4th/5th weekend
- ‘Skip the Line’ privilege
- Exclusive on-site opportunity to make your own ﬂower crown
- U-Pick Bucket
- Exclusive Bloom tote bag available only to VIPs
- Rain insurance – receive complimentary booties and poncho in your tote bag if it rains on the day you attend
We offer group rates for 20 people or more, Monday – Friday. Due to the expected crowds on Weekends & Holidays we DO NOT offer group rates and cannot reserve parking on these days. To purchase Group Tickets, simply select the Group ticket type. If your group has more than 25 people please email email@example.com
CLICK HERE for more information on Group Rates and to reserve your spot!