VanDusen Admission Tickets
VanDusen Botanical Garden
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
VanDusen Botanical Garden is now open under new guidelines to ensure public, member and staff safety. Tickets are only available online with designated admission times. Members are required to book entry times online in advance and will need to present their ticket and membership card for scanning.
· Tickets will only be sold online.
· Visitors and members will be required to purchase a ticket in advance for a specific entry time.
o Entry times will be available every 30 minutes starting at 10am Monday-Friday, and 9am on Saturday and Sunday. The last entry time is 6pm each day.
o Children 4 and under are free and a ticket is not required for their entry.
· If the time slot you are interested in does not have enough availability for your order, please pick another date or entry time.
· A service fee of $1 will be added to each ticket in order to provide the online purchasing service.
New hours of operation:
· Monday to Friday, 9 am to 10 am (members only)
· Monday to Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (public and members)
· Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm (public and members)
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable (and so cannot be re-sold), and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
The original ticket purchaser is solely responsible to ensure that this ticket is not duplicated or transferred in any way. Tickets obtained from sources other than our website may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.