By: Bloedel Conservatory
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
Bloedel Conservatory reopened on July 13, 2020 under new guidelines to ensure public, member and staff safety. Tickets are only available online for designated time slots, each 45 minutes long. Visitors will be asked to leave Bloedel at the end of their 45 minute time slot so our staff can sanitize before the next group enters. Members are required to book online in advance on the member ticketing site and will need to present their ticket and membership card for scanning.
- Tickets will only be sold online, tickets are not available on site for purchase.
- Visitors and members will be required to purchase a ticket in advance for a specific 45 minute time slot.
- Time slots will be available daily every hour on the hour, beginning at 11am. The last time slot is 5pm - 5:45pm each day.
- Children 4 and under are free, but a ticket is still required so we can best monitor conservatory capacity.
- If the time slot you are interested in does not have enough availability for your order, please pick another date or time slot.
- A service fee of $1 will be added to each ticket in order to provide the online purchasing service.
New hours of operation:
Open daily from 11am – 5:45 pm
(first 45 minute time slot is 11am – 11:45am, the last time slot is 5pm - 5:45pm)
4600 Cambie St (Queen Elizabeth Park)
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable (and so cannot be re-sold), and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
The original ticket purchaser is solely responsible to ensure that this ticket is not duplicated or transferred in any way. Tickets obtained from sources other than our website may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.