RMH Tour Admissions
By: Roedde House Museum
Roedde House Museum
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
Roedde House Museum is now open for tours with enhanced features and new guidelines to ensure visitor and staff safety. Tickets are only available online with designated admission times. Members and pass holders are required to book entry times online and will need to provide their name or ticket and proof of membership or pass upon arrival. A mask, face covering or face shield is mandatory due to space constraints and to ensure your safety.
New Hours of Operation:
Thursday / Friday / Sunday from 11am-4pm
- New audio tour now available on your phone or a borrowed tablet! Listen to stories of the Roedde family and Victorian Vancouver as told by our knowledgeable docents.
- Take home a free sample of our Roedde Blend, Creamy of Earl Grey Tea, at the end of every visit.
- Listen to our Audio Tour or scroll through our Self-Guided Photo Tour online via our website.
- New exhibit! Victorian Wedding Display with dress from the collection of Ivan Sayers on view in our upstairs Collections Room.
- Handmade fabric masks now for sale in our gift shop.
- Book your timed-entry tickets online, including members and pass holders.
- Entry times will be every hour starting at 11am. The last entry time is 3pm each day.
- If the time slot you are interested in does not have enough availability for your order, please pick another date or entry time.
- A small service fee will be added to each ticket in order to provide the online ticketing option.
- 5 tickets are available per hour.
- If booking for your group of 5 you may use coupon code “GROUPPROMO” for 10% off.
For your safety, please read our COVID-19 guidelines below:
- Please do not visit the Museum if you feel unwell.
- A mask, face shield or face covering is mandatory to enter the Museum and must be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Our docents and staff will be wearing face shields or masks during your visit.
- All visitors will be directed to wash their hands according to health standards once they have entered the Museum.
- Due to staffing constraints, public use toilets will not be permitted. Please use the toilet at home prior to your visit.
- Visitors are no longer allowed to touch the artefacts or furnishings.
- Visitors must keep distance (6 feet or 2 metres) between individuals/households (social bubbles).
- Docents and staff will sanitize high touch areas in between visitor hours. This includes: stair railings, banisters, door handles/knobs, audio guide tablets, and point-of-sale equipment.
- If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions please do not visit the Museum:
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you attended any mass gatherings in the last 14 days where proper health and safety protocols were not used?
Give yourself time to find parking. There is paid parking at Broughton. Limited street parking is available on Robson and in the West End. Parking spots are scarce in the neighbourhood, so give yourselves some extra time or use public transportation (closets skytrain station is Burrard, and we are on the #5 Robson bus route).