Lumaze Salt Lake City - Utah State Fairpark
By: Lumaze Salt Lake City
Utah State Fairpark
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
The Utah State Fairpark is being transformed by a million twinkling lights into a “Fairytale Christmas”, a wonderland where the whole family will be amazed by towering three-storey light trees, illuminated castles and playgrounds, and 10-foot snowmen that never melt.
With seasonal music, food and activities, Lumaze is a festival that will entertain all ages.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Lumaze is following the COVID-19 precautions and protocols of local and state authorities. Lumaze is hosted at the Utah State Fairpark, an outdoor, spacious venue that will be a one-way layout, to help minimize guest contact and allow everyone to enjoy our attractions at a leisurely pace.
- Please arrive wearing a protective face mask. Masks are mandatory at all times. Masks can be briefly lowered for eating in designated areas. Those not properly wearing a protective mask will not be permitted to enter and/or may be asked to leave the venue.
- There are no cash sales, so please come prepared with credit cards.
- Your contact information will be collected in advance to adhere to the rules about contact tracing.
- Guests must arrive within 20 minutes of the designated entry time on your e-ticket. Late arrivals will be re-scheduled for the next available time slot, based on strict capacity numbers.
- Guests are required to use the hand sanitizing station before entering the building. We encourage you to frequently use the additional sanitizer stations, conveniently located throughout the venue.
- To minimize high-touch, high-risk areas, please be safe and abide by the ‘One-way Only’ and ‘Do Not Touch’ signage.
- Please be respectful of other guests and remain 6-feet apart.
- If guests choose to participate in interactive games and exhibits, you must sanitize your hands and the equipment with the provided cleaning materials.
Behind the Scenes
- The spacious outdoor venue of the Utah State Fairpark allows us to spread out the attractions, making for a comfortable, physically-distanced experience!
- The regular venue capacity per square foot has been significantly reduced to meet or exceed social distancing rules.
- Extra staff have been hired for more frequent cleaning schedules.
- Staff must submit a COVID screening questionnaire before every shift.
- Masks are mandatory for staff at all times.