VanDusen General Admission - Nov & Dec
VanDusen Botanical Garden
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
VanDusen Botanical Garden is now open under new guidelines to ensure public, member and staff safety. Tickets are only available online with designated admission times. Members are required to book entry times online in advance and will need to present their ticket and membership card for scanning.
- Tickets are only sold online.
- Visitors and members are required to purchase a ticket in advance for a specific entry time.
- Children 4 and under are free and a ticket is not required for their entry.
- If the time slot you are interested in does not have enough availability for your order, please pick another date or entry time.
- A service fee of $1 will be added to each ticket in order to provide the online purchasing service.
- Masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces. Masks are optional and encouraged for outdoor spaces.
Hours of operation:
December: Open Daily from 10:00am to 2:00pm (last entry 12:30pm - 1:30pm)
January: Open Daily from 10:00am to 3:00pm (last entry 1:30pm - 2:30pm)
Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable (and so cannot be re-sold), and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen.
The original ticket purchaser is solely responsible to ensure that this ticket is not duplicated or transferred in any way. Tickets obtained from sources other than our website may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and if so, are void.