Each Monday and every second Thursday at 9:30am PST, our partner Nathalie Keiller is hosting a 60 minute Yoga class.
Participants of every level of experience all welcome.
How to register:
Buy a single class or enjoy a reduced rate by purchasing a "Season Pass" (3, 5 or 10 classes)
- Select your preferred date from the dropdown list above, click the "Ticket" button, and follow the instructions on the purchase page
- Select the date on which you wish to begin using your Season Pass from the dropdown list above and click the "Ticket" button;
- On the purchase page, choose either a 3, 5, or 10 class pass
- A small service fee will be added to each ticket in order to provide the online purchasing service.
For any additional information, please email us at email@example.com
About the instructor:
Nathalie Keiller has completed training in and received certifications from Sivananda Vedanta, Ashtanga, Hatha, Anusara and Yin Yoga. She has spent the past 25 years developing these skills with passion. Sharing this holistic knowledge and helping her clients and students to achieve better health and improved quality of life is her everyday joy.
The class will officially begin at 9:30am PST and Nathalie will be available from 9:20am to answer questions.
What students may need for the class:
- Yoga mat
- Blanket and/or cushion and/or bolster