An Immersive Christmas Carol Tour
By: Roedde House Museum
Roedde House Museum
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
Walk with the Spirits of Christmas this season at Roedde House. Chains clank, spirits appear, and voices swirl as you tread in the footsteps of Ebenezer Scrooge and witness the shadows of Christmas past, present, and yet to come. Immerse yourself in Charles Dickens’ classic tale, “A Christmas Carol”, inside this unique Victorian home in the heart of Vancouver’s West End. This word premiere production by Famous Artists is filled with sound and visual effects which will bring this well-loved Christmas story to life!
Timed entry tickets ensure safety and an intimate experience within Scrooge’s world. Bring your bubble to the home of the world’s most famous miser!
- Book your timed-entry tickets online (maximum 5 tickets per timeslot).
- Entry time slots begin at 5:00pm. The last entry time slot is 8:15pm each day.
- If the time slot you are interested in does not have enough availability for your order, please pick another entry time or date.
- A small service fee will be added to each ticket in order to provide this online ticketing option.
- If booking for your bubble (as described by current BC Health Standards) of 5 you may take advantage of a Scrooge Deal which enables free entry for your fifth person!
For your safety, please read our COVID-19 guidelines below:
- Please do not visit the Museum if you feel unwell.
- A mask is mandatory to enter the Museum and must be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Our docents and staff will be wearing face shields or masks during your visit.
- All visitors will be directed to sanitize according to health standards once they have entered the Museum.
- Due to staffing constraints, public use toilets will not be permitted. Please use the toilet at home prior to your visit.
- Visitors are not allowed to touch the artifacts or furnishings.
- Visitors must keep distance (6 feet or 2 metres) between individuals/households (social bubbles).
- Docents and staff will sanitize high touch area, including stair railings, banisters, door handles/knobs, and point-of-sale equipment.
If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, please do not visit the Museum:
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you attended any mass gatherings in the last 14 days where proper health and safety protocols were not used?
Give yourself time to find parking. There is paid parking at Broughton. Limited street parking is available on Robson and in the West End. Parking spots are scarce in the neighbourhood, so give yourselves some extra time or use public transportation (closets skytrain station is Burrard, and we are on the #5 Robson bus route).