Labour Day Weekend Vancouver #Boatparty
Celebrate Labour Day Weekend on a boat and see your city like never before!! Yes, you read that right!! What could be a better way to drink up and celebrate BC day on a summer evening than to PARTY ON A BOAT. Experience your City by cruising through False Creek, English Bay and into the inner harbour.
The Burrard Queen, a two-level vessel with an indoor deck and an outdoor open-air deck make it a perfect floating nightclub that provides amazing views and a partying experience like never before!
• 3 hours of cruising around the Harbour
• Fully Licensed Premium Bar
• Spectacular views of your city Vancouver
• Two-Floor Boat with interior and outside viewing deck
• Club-like Dance Floor
• Two Professional DJ’s
• Professional photographer
• Snacks and appetizers available for sale
We got the hottest DJs to rock the boat with all your favourite Hip Hop, Throwback, R&B, Top 40, Reggaeton and much more!
• Dj 2Slick
• Guest Dj
Dress Code: Club Attire (highly recommended, but not mandatory)
Photographer will be snapping pictures
Venue: Burrard Queen
Address: 760 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5E7 (Dock A)
Boarding starts at: 8:00 PM, Boat Leaves at: 8.30PM (with or without you), Re-Dock at: 11.30PM | End 12.00AM
Boarding 3PM | Departure 3.30PM | Re-Dock 6.30PM | End 7.00PM
Ticket Starts at $25. Book your tickets today and take advantage of our super early bird ticket pricing. Keep in mind, early bird tickets are limited in quantity & ticket prices will go up immediately after the early bird tickets are sold out. All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE. This is a 19+ event, Government ID required. Price increase warning: Prices often go up significantly (100% +). By purchasing this ticket, you agree to not hold Oceanic Entertainment Inc. and all parties associated herewith liable for any and all claims, loss or damage to any personal belongings or injuries.
• What is the minimum age requirements to enter the event? You must be 19+ and bring in a valid government ID to enter the boat.
• Is there food for sale? Yes light snacks will be available for sale.
• How can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can call us at 888-450-3991 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://www.vancouverboatparties.com for general info.
• What is the refund policy? All sales are final and non-transferable.
• Is the boat heated? The boat is heated with an outside viewing deck during winter.
• Is there group discounts? Yes, we provide discounts for groups over 10. For more info call us at 888-450-3991.