RHM Tour Admissions
By: Roedde House Museum
1415 Barclay St
View On Map
Date And Time
Multiple day event, please select date
Roedde House Museum is the fully restored 1893 home of Vancouver's first bookbinder, Gustav Roedde, and his family. Explore the 10 rooms of the house at your own pace on a self-guided tour with knowledgeable tour guides on hand to answer questions.
*A mask must be worn for the duration of your visit.
Tickets are available online or at the door. Members and pass holders who book online will need to show proof of membership or their pass upon arrival. Capacity will be limited in order to allow for social distancing.
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Sunday from 1pm-4pm
- Audio tour now available on your phone or a borrowed tablet! Listen to stories of the Roedde family and Victorian Vancouver as recorded by our knowledgeable docents.
- Take home a free sample of our Roedde Blend Cream of Earl Grey Tea at the end of your visit.
- Entry to the Museum is through the front door (ring the old fashion doorbell)
- A tour through the house generally takes about 40min
- A small service fee will be added to each ticket by the ticketing platform
To promote health and safety, please read our guidelines below:
- Please do not visit the Museum if you feel unwell.
- A mask is mandatory to enter the Museum and must be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Our docents and staff will be wearing masks during your visit.
- Sanitizer is available throughout the museum.
- Please do not touch the artifacts on display.
Give yourself time to find parking. There is paid parking at Broughton. Limited street parking is available on Robson and in the West End. Parking spots are scarce in the neighbourhood, so give yourselves some extra time or use public transportation (nearest skytrain station is Burrard, and we are on the #5 Robson bus route).