Terms of Purchase
MyZone Tickets is a third party ticketing service. We do not operate these events and cannot control unforeseen circumstances which may occur at an event. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as this is a binding contract between yourself and MyZone Tickets. By marking the Terms of Purchase agreement and by completing your transaction you are agreeing to the terms of purchase. Please contact the producer of the event for their own terms of purchase and refund policies.
1(A). Refund PolicyAll sales are final. There are no refunds, no cancellations, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made. Unforeseen circumstances beyond MyZone Tickets control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, family and medical emergencies.
Promoters, Venue owners, Security and Event Staff have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security restrictions. Ticket holders are aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change. Ticket holders are aware that amenities promised by promoters are not guaranteed by MyZone Tickets and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to VIP amenities, drink specials, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests.
1(B). Policy for rescheduled or cancelled events due to COVID-19Due to the impacts of the global COVID-19 pandemic, some events may be unexpectedly postponed or canceled due to circumstances beyond the control of MyZone Tickets, Event Staff, Promoters, Venue owners, and Security. Please review our updated policies for Canceled Events (2.) and Postponed Events (3.).
2. Canceled EventsIf the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket; service, shipping, and other fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. If the service fee is not listed, it may be embedded into the price of the ticket. To inquire about the amount of an embedded service fee, please contact customer support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets purchased at a retail outlet must be refunded at the retail outlet.
3. Postponed EventsUnforeseen circumstances, beyond the control of MyZone Tickets, Event Staff, Promoters and Venues, will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, family and medical emergencies. This also includes postponement due to the request of local health authorities regarding COVID-19.
If the event is postponed, your ticket will be honoured at a later date, to be determined by the Event Staff. Customers will be contacted with instructions on how to update their tickets. Unless otherwise stated, there are no refunds for postponed events.
If for any reason the postponed event does not proceed at the future date, customers will be notified of how to request a refund for the face value of the ticket; service, shipping, and other fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. Tickets purchased at a retail outlet or anywhere other than MyZoneTickets.com must be refunded at the original point of purchase.
4. Customer InquiriesAll customer support is handled by the MyZone Tickets online message system, in which case all customer support and refunds are handled by the event producer. Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
5. Will CallEvery effort is being made to remain 100% contactless due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please request your ticket electronically when possible.
Will call tickets must be picked up at the venue unless otherwise noted. Tickets left at will call will not be refunded. Will call start and end times are subject to change and are not grounds for a refund. You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket, a valid picture ID, and your “e-ticket” receipt. If you are unable to pick up your order because you do not have the aforementioned items in your possession at the time and place of pickup, you will not receive a refund for this purchase.
6. E-Ticket / Print@Home TicketsE-Ticket / Print@Home Tickets must be presented at the event. Upon purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of your ticket(s) with a unique QR code. You can present the PDF directly from your mobile device at the event or print the PDF and present the printed ticket at the event.
7. Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling fee is non-refundable. Express tickets require a signature upon delivery and cannot be shipped to PO Box Addresses. All other shipping methods do not require a signature. Allow approximately 5 business days for delivery. Tickets will be delivered to the billing address of the credit card. If you enter an undeliverable address or if the tickets are returned unclaimed you will not receive a refund. International shipping is not available.